General Public Information
Communication and prevention campaigns
- Prevention campaign for teenagers and parents : "Bullying, let's talk about it"
- Prevention campaign for teenagers: "Let’s set limits to the unlimited"
- Prevention campaign for parents: "The children’s room"
- Prevention campaign for children: "The mask"
- Prevention campaign for everyone: "Dubious Internet"
Studies and research
Action Innocence Monaco regularly conducts researches allowing them on one side to deepen their knowledge in the child crime field and on the other to enrich its prevention programs.
Our psychologists have drafted these practical guides that you can also download on the website:
- Practical guide nº1: How you can better protect your children on the internet
- Practical guide nº2: Parental control solutions
- Practical guide nº3: Social media
- Practical guide nº4: Video games
- Practical guide nº5: Addiction disorders to the internet
- Practical guide nº6: Pornographic images and violent images
- Practical guide nº7: Modus operandi of the cyber paedophile
- Practical guide nº8: Violence and new technologies
- Practical guide nº9: Harassment and cyber harassment
- Practical guide nº10: Practical guide to Facebook
Statistics regarding the usage of new technologies by children and teenagers
Since 2005, Action Innocence Monaco does a study during the school year of the uses and risks children and teenagers are confronted with on the internet.
These statistics show the changing behaviours of young internet users. These statistics are available upon request from our association.