- Practical guide nº1: How to better protect children on the internet
- Practical guide nº2: Parental control solutions
- Practical guide nº3: Social media
- Practical guide nº4: Video games
- Practical guide nº5: Addictive disorder to the internet
- Practical guide nº6: Pornographic images and violent images
- Practical guide nº7: Modus operandi of the cyber paedophile
- Practical guide nº8: Violence and new technologies
- Practical guide nº9: Harassment and cyber harassment
- Practical guide nº10: Practical guide to Facebook
- Practical guide nº11: How to choose your video game?
At the request of the “Association des Parents d’Elèves de Monaco” (APEM) (the Monaco’s Parent Teacher Association) Noemy Kostic, psychologist in charge of the prevention division of AIMC, wrote an article on the theme “violence and new technologies” article that was published in nº58 Trait d’Union of the APEM the theme of which was “ Preventing violence”.
Humiliation, intimidation on social media, grooming, sexting, etc. Faced with such abuses on the internet, adolescents are more and more confronted with these new internet abuses. Noemy Kostic, the association’s clinical psychologist, gives us advice for us to feel less lost when faced with this verbal and visual violence.
How to act if my child is a victim, author or witness of harassment?