Advice for dealing with a difficult situation: Who to contact?
- Allo Parents: (Monaco toll-free number, from 4 to 8pm) - 8 000 22 22
- Bullying and cyber bulling: 30 20
- To ask for advice: Net Ecoute (toll-free number) - 0 800 200 200
- Stop Djiadisme: (toll-free number) - 0 800 005 696
- Get in touch with Police services or the closest police station
- Contact the C.C.I.N (Monaco) www.ccin.mc
or the C.N.I.L (France) www.cnil.fr
- Report in Monaco: http://en.service-public-particuliers.gouv.mc
- Report in France: www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr
- Save evidence by making screenshots.
- Children, adolescents: talk to a trusted adult
- Parents, adults: talk to the child (victim or perpetrator); try to listen to his or her problems, without judgement but reminding them limits.
- Accepting help from professionals (psychologists, child psychologists, addiction therapists) in town, in medical-psychological centres, in hospitals, in C.A.T.T.P, C.S.A.P.A.